Citizen Complaint Form, this form is used when you believe a nuisance is happening and you would like the City and/or Police Department to pursue abatement.

Citizen Report, this form is used when you see something the city needs to repair. Trees in the ROW, Streets, Sidewalks, or Water issues.

Print and drop off at City Hall

Or Mail to:  PO Box 817, Mitchellville, IA 50169

Or scan and email:

Or fax:  515-967-2631